The Baby Diaries: Memories, Milestones and Misadventures by Tess Daly (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIf there's one thing that puts us all on a level playing field it's becoming a mum for the first time, everything else - work, sleep, sanity - goes out of the window. When I was handed our first daughter, Phoebe, I was terrified. This tiny bundle seemed so small and helpless and it was down to me and Vern to take care of her every need when between us we couldn't change a nappy. This book is the story of my journey into motherhood. From the shock and excitement of the positive pregnancy test to trying to look 'stylish' when I couldn't even see my feet, the overwhelming emotion of having our beautiful baby and the horror to come of t sleeping properly for over three years. And then deciding to do it all over again! I do hope that by sharing my story you will have a better idea of what to expect, pick up a few tips and gain a little reassurance that even if the journey is rocky at times (as ours was!) we all become brilliant mums...eventually. To get a sneak preview of The Baby Diaries download our free iPhone app - just search iTunes for Tess Daly to find it.
- Author BiographyBorn in Stockport, Tess is the co-host of Strictly Come Dancing. She has worked on several successful TV shows from Singled Out to SMTV Live. Tess opened the Royal Variety Performance in 2008 and co-hosts Children in Need. In 2007 Tess and her husband Vernon Kay presented Just The Two of Us together. They are the proud parents of two daughters, Phoebe and Amber.
- Author(s)Tess Daly
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight563 g
- Width136 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.