Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe hilarious and heart-warming second in the series from the author of The Wedding Diaries. I'd be sick right w, but I never like to reinforce a cliche. A few weeks after Kiki and Thom return from honeymoon, Kiki finds there's a ticeable absence. An extremely serious ticeable absence of something, it turns out, Kiki w realises she was pretty glad about. One pregnancy test later, Kiki's breaking the good news (Thom: Wow. We're so...Edwardian.) and rewriting all the plans she'd made before. With an ever-expanding waistline, her nightmare childhood friend Annie pregnant too, all the problem authors at Polka Dot Books she could (t) wish for and an army of NW London's Smug Mothers to deal with, these nine months might t be the nine months of blooming relaxation she'd been promised...
- Author BiographySam Binnie was the 2005 winner of the Harper's/Orange Prize Short Story Competition, and lives in London with her husband and two children. Her first novel in the series, The Wedding Diaries was published in 2012.
- Author(s)Sam Binnie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight280 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.