All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionBecome one of the rapidly growing number of families who have decided to take the first step towards peaceful nights and a happy household, TODAY. In this Book, Bestselling Parenting Author and Researcher Shows You How to Naturally: Get Between 20 and 60 More Hours of Sleep Every Month Help Your Baby Feel Noticeably Rested and happier Influence Your Baby's Sleep patterns to More Closely Resemble Your Own Have a Calmer, Well Rested and Peaceful Household Encourage Baby to Sleep More Soundly and for Longer Take Back Control of Your Life and Feel Great Scroll Up and Hit 'Buy Now' to Take Back Your Life Today! Now includes SPECIAL BONUS eBOOK! If you buy The Baby Sleep Training Solution! today, you will also get a FREE copy of the bestselling ebook: Baby Weaning This bestselling report will help you to assist your children's development by using a little-kwn way of helping your child succeed. And yes, these parenting tips are backed up by hard facts. It's also yours free if you buy The Baby Sleep Training Solution today. AND THE BEST PART? This bonus report is also short, simple and gets to the point - there is padding. Grab your gift today as this is only Available during this limited time Publisher special Offer promotion!
- Author BiographyMargaret Rousseau is mother to two wonderful children a boy and a girl and is a wife to a loving husband. She has much of the past ten years working with parents of babies and young children studying and researching the various different parenting techniques, methods and approaches and her books are the culmination of this work. In her spare time she can be found reading 19th century drama novels, doing hatha yoga or if the weather is nice, on a long walk in the park.
- Author(s)Margaret Rousseau
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.