All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-concept thriller which weaves together past and present terrors in an intense page-turner If you dig up hell, you uncover evil...Edinburgh: a famous Templar historian dies mysteriously at the Rosslyn chapel, setting journalist Adam Blackwood on a quest for the truth to the Templar sites of Europe. Meanwhile, in London, several young people from the international party set commit suicide in very bizarre circumstances. Peru: Ten thousand miles away, anthropologist Jess Silverton is digging up the world's most terrifying ancient civilization: the Moche, a people mired in blood ritual and human sacrifice. But it seems that their ancient practices may t be entirely buried and forgotten...The Amazon: Adam and Jess will both be thrown into mortal danger as it emerges that the suicides, the Templars and the sinister rituals of the Moche are all linked by a chilling secret - the secret that, quite literally, kills.
- Author BiographyTom Knox is the pseudonym of the author Sean Thomas. Born in England, he has travelled the world writing for many different newspapers and magazines, including The Times, the Guardian, and the Daily Mail. His first thriller was translated into twenty-two languages; he also writes on art, politics, and ancient history. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Tom Knox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight360 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.