All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a medical text book aimed at all health care professionals who care for patients with back pain. It is a book for health professionals about the understanding and management of back pain. It has become established as one of the leading examples of a biopsychosocial approach to medicine. It sets out to challenge unsubstantiated beliefs regarding the best way to treat and manage back pain, and to create an interdisciplinary debate on the subject. Patients and society are demanding more effective approaches to this huge problem. This requires a radical rethink among professionals about their individual contributions to the problem. This book is about the revolution that is taking place in this area.
- Author(s)Gordon Waddell
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note180 ills.
- Weight1000 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.