All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack pain is extremely common - about eight in 10 people in the UK are affected at some time in their lives. In the majority of cases, the cause of back pain can be linked to the way the bones, muscles and ligaments in the back work together. With advice on back pain management, the role of medication, the use of bed rest and how to return to work, this handy, pocket edition of Sarah Key's bestselling Back Sufferers' Bible outlines the five stages of spine breakdown and includes an easy exercise programme to help you deal with your individual pain. Whether you are confined to bed with acute back pain or have less severe back problems, but still have to cope with back pain or discomfort on an everyday basis, this straightforward self-help guide will help you to cure your back problems quickly.
- Author BiographySarah Key trained as a physiotherapist in Sydney before going to London in 1975. In 1976, she established the Sarah Key Physiotherapy Centre in the Harley street area of London before returning to Sydney, where her practice has been based since 1987. www.sarahkey.com Vicky Roberts is a physiotherapist practicing in London and is one of the UK's leading exponents of The Sarah Key Method used in the treatment of back pain. Vicky was one of the first graduates from 'Sarah Key's Problem Back Masterclasses' and now helps run these courses herself.
- Author(s)Sarah Key,Vicky Roberts
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.