All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the remarkable story of the bagel's journey from the tables of seventeenth-century Poland to the freezers of middle America, a story of often surprising connections between a cheap market-day snack and centuries of Polish, Jewish, and American history.
- Author BiographyMaria Balinska is editor of BBC Radio's World Current Affairs department, and a journalist and documentary maker specializing in Eastern Europe and the United States. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Maria Balinska
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.