All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe untold story of an undercover agent entering the doors of a psychiatric hospital in Florida, in the 1990's, and shutting it down for private and public insurance fraud, and patient abuse. It ends with prison terms for the owners. It shows how sometimes the interior and operations of this psychiatric hospital mirrored life in prisons. 2nd edited & improved edition, June 28, 2012.
- Date of Publication21/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.