All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn a dystopian future, life hangs in the balance. Piri is a nineteen-year-old boy who lives in a techlogical metropolis that rises above the clouds. But when an accident drops him out of the city, everything changes. At first terrified by the atrocious reality of life on the surface, including surviving gruesome creatures kwn as Scavs, Piri is soon mesmerized by the bond they have for one ather. He also comes to understand his own feelings for Niko, the boy who rescued him. In the end, Piri chooses love over comfort. But things are never as they seem. When he discovers just how far the city dwellers will go to maintain control, and the horrific truth behind an ancient and secret alliance, he will do everything he can to protect his new familyand disrupt the balance.
- Author BiographyNeal Wooten grew up on a pig farm on Sand Mountain in the northeast corner of Alabama before being dragged kicking and screaming to the snow-infested plains of the American Midwest. He now resides in Milwaukee with his wife and three dogs. He is a columnist for The Mountain Valley News, cartoonist, artist, and standup comedian. He has a BS in applied mathematics and was a math teacher and the director of a math learning center. He is the author of Reternity, a science fiction novel based on Biblical prophecies, which has won eight national awards and was named to Kirkus Reviews Best of 2011. His novel, My Brother, My Judge, a legal suspense thriller, is also an award-winner. His comedy titled X, Y, and Zs won an award for flash fiction. His novella, The Return of the Nephilim, was a runner-up in the L Ron Hubbard Science Fiction Writers of the Future Contest.
- Author(s)Neal Wooten
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.