Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second segment of what has developed into a trilogy beginning with 'Wright One In' and ending with Tri-Partisan, The New Washington'. In this segment, the existing political establishment must deal with a new political reality, namely an independent presidential candidate and the formation of the new WIN Party. Ever since Warren Reylds anunced that he was running for the office of President of the United States as write-in candidate, all eyes were on him and on the question of a write-in ballot. That anuncement caught everyone by surprise and everyone knew this was t even remotely possible. But it did stir things up a bit in an otherwise boring campaign season. And with only a year to go before the November ballot, body took Warren Reylds very seriously, or so it seemed at the time. For Judge Baldwin, retirement was everything he had hoped it would be. Spending time with his wife, Evelyn Barker Baldwin of over 40 years, his 5 children and 7 grandchildren was time he was cherishing and wondered why he had waited so long to retire. After 28 years of sitting on the federal appellate court, Judge Anthony Baldwin presided on the court of last resort before someone appealed to the Supreme Court; he was savoring his uncomplicated life. Now a retired senior citizen, he relaxed and read the daily newspapers. On one hand, he missed it...on the other hand; he was relieved that he longer held the responsibility of 'judging' merits of cases based upon constitutional law. That peacefulness was about to be shattered with a simple phone call from the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court that would draw him back into the federal court system in a way he could never have foreseen. The court he was about to be asked to sit was unlike any court ever held in the history of the United States and could change the way politics are handled and political candidates selected from this day forward.
- Author(s)D J Frankovich
- Date of Publication22/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.