All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionMyrtle Allen is founder and owner of the award-winning restaurant at Ballymaloe. This is a collection of the recipes used in the restaurant. Most are original, some are adaptations of ordinary or traditional dishes and others are classic recipes that are frequently asked for.
- Author BiographyMyrtle Allen was born in Cork in 1924. She and her husband bought Ballymaloe in 1948, and there she began her varied life of farmer's wife, mother, writer, hotelier, hostess, teacher and of course, chef.
- Author(s)Myrtle Allen
- Date of Publication01/12/1984
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/10/2013
- Content Note34ill.
- Weight475 g
- Width190 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.