Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn the lakeside resort town of Port Manitou, Michigan, dedicated teacher and running coach Neil Kazenzakis shoulders responsibilities that would break a lesser man: a tragic accident has left his wife seriously debilitated, he cares for his mother-in-law who suffers from dementia, and he's raising his teenage son, Chris, on his own. On top of all that, he's also secretly been seeing Lauren, his mother-in-law's caregiver. When Neil breaks up a fight one day after school, he doesn't give the altercation much thought. He's got bigger issues on his mind, like the fact that Lauren is ready for a commitment and he has to figure out a way to tell Chris that he's in a serious relationship with someone other than the boy's mother. But when an anymous person uploads a video of the fight to YouTube, the stunning footage suggests Neil assaulted a student. With his job, his family, and his reputation suddenly in jeopardy, Neil must prove his incence and win back the trust of the entire community-including his son's. Jon Harrison's The Banks of Certain Rivers is a powerful tale of family, loss, and the meaning of love.
- Author BiographyBorn in Michigan, Jon Harrison studied English literature and geological sciences at Ohio University. A lover of the outdoors, he moved to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, in 1994 and has lived there ever since.
- Author(s)Jon Harrison
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLake Union Publishing
- Weight590 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.