All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionA modern day Edinburgh solicitor tracks down a document relating to Scottish identity and nationhood on the Isle of Bute. This opens up a new dimension to the nature of Scottish statehood. The author uses this as a vehicle to ask penetrating questions.
- Author BiographyWilliam Scott was born and bred on the Isle of Bute. He holds threes degrees and has taught in many countries. After years away he has returned to his place of birth to devote himself to writing.
- Author(s)William Scott
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.