All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bare Bones of Advertising Print Design is an ideal handbook for beginning designers and students of advertising design/layout and desktop publishing. Robyn Blakeman dissects the creative process one piece at a time, giving a step-by-step guide to the use and design of advertising in both magazines and newspapers. This friendly, concise, and well-illustrated book is an invaluable resource that new designers and ad design students will refer to time and again for tips on creative and effective print ads.
- Author BiographyRobyn Blakeman is assistant professor in the School of Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Tennessee.
- Author(s)Robyn Blakeman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.