All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter 20 years of dazzling the sophisticated palates of customers at The Barefoot Contessa, her East Hampton speciality food store, Ina Garten is doing the same for cookbook readers everywhere. Here, she offers advice on making party foods.'
- Author BiographyIn 1978, Ina Garten left her job as a budget analyst in the White House to pursue her dream: operating a specialty food store in the Hamptons. Twenty years later, Barefoot Contessa is celebrated for its stylish charm as well as its delicious food. Ina lives in East Hampton, New York, and Southport, Connecticut, with her husband, Jeffrey.
- Author(s)Ina Garten
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Publications
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Content Note150 colour and b&w illustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width198 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.44Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.