All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis exceptional and invative resource invites older youth, college students, and all who care about them, to participate for 21 days in journey and experiences of youth who have encountered God and told their story. Perfect for individual, small group, and workshop use, each day readers step barefoot onto the Holy Ground of these experiences in order to L.I.V.E. the story themselves: To Listen, Immerse, View it Wider, and Explore Actions and Aha moments.
- Author BiographyDori Grinenko Baker is a consultant with the Fund for Theological Education and their Calling Congregations and Vocation CARE programs, which support young people as they seek out their call in the world. She is also the author of Greenhouses of Hope, Doing Girlfriend Theology, and Lives to Offer.
- Author(s)Dori Grinenko Baker
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.