All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential resource for families to share together The Barnabas Family Bible is designed to equip parents and carers to look at key Bible passages with their children in a structured way. Differing from a children's Bible in that it is written to promote an interactive family study time, it contains 110 key extracts, using the Contemporary English Version of the Bible text and spanning the whole Bible narrative. Each section includes: Commentary on the passage Questions to discuss Visual aid Activity idea Prayer idea Key verse Old or New Testament story link Also included: Guidance and support for sharing faith as a family A family-friendly overview of the Bible story A selection of best-loved Bible passages Further resources to support families and family Bible study
- Author BiographyMartyn Payne is BRF's Messy Church researcher. His role is to visit Messy Churches up and down the UK, listening to the stories of how Messy Church is developing, networking good practice and bringing encouragement. He has a background in Bible storytelling and leading all-age worship and is passionate about the blessing that comes when generations explore faith together. Martyn, who is a qualified teacher, has worked with BRF for over twelve years contributing to training and resources and leading Barnabas RE days; prior to this he worked with the Church Mission Society as its national children's work coordinator. His books include A-cross the World (2004), Footsteps to the Feast (2007), Where in the World? (2012), The Big Story (2011), Creative Ways to tell a Bible Story (2013) and The Barnabas Family Bible (2014). Jane Butcher oversees the Faith in Homes ministry, which is something she has a passion and vision for both as a member of the Barnabas team and as a parent. She has a desire that parents, church leaders and others share in this ministry, and feel encouraged, supported and resourced to engage with such an important area. Jane originally trained and worked as a teacher, but moved into church ministry in 1993. She has a wide range of experience in schools and churches from her posts in both the UK and USA. She has led training sessions and seminars in a variety of schools, churches and dioceses on many different aspects of RE and children's ministry, and is also an accredited Godly Play Teacher.
- Author(s)Martyn Payne
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarnabas for Children
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.