All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of the International Basal Ganglia Society (IBAGS) is to further our understanding of rmal basal ganglia function and the pathophysiology of disorders of the basal ganglia, including Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, and schizophrenia. Each triennial meeting of IBAGS brings together basic research scientists from all disciplines as well as clinicians who are actively involved in the treatment of basal ganglia disorders, to discuss the most recent advances in the field and to generate new approaches and ideas for the future. This volume comprises the proceedings of the 9th meeting of IBAGS, held in Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands, September 2nd-6th, 2007.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number58
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note140 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight955 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlexander R. Cools,Antonius B. Mulder,Henk J. Groenewegen,Henk W. Berendse,Pieter Voorn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.