All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionHere's the perfect leisure-time and take-along book for baseball fans: a compendium of challenging quizzes, crossword puzzles, rules interpretation problems, brain teasers, humorous anecdotes, cartoons, and eye-opening statistical charts, all about baseball and all drawn from more than sixty years of the most popular baseball publication in America, Baseball Digest. Tumbling from its pages are the stories of old-time stars like Ruth, Feller, DiMaggio, and Williams as well as such recent luminaries as Cal Ripken, Nolan Ryan, Ken Griffey, Jr., and Derek Jeter. Trivia buffs will be challenged by questions such as What manager has been ejected from the most games? What pitchers have recorded three wins in one World Series? What St. Louis Cardinal hit two grand slams in one inning?
- Author BiographyRobert Kuenster is managing editor of Baseball Digest and a member of the Baseball Writers Association of America. He lives in Oak Forest, Illinois, outside of Chicago.
- Author(s)Robert Kuenster
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width129 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.