All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionMeander through this picturesque tale about the historic Brighton Baths in this stunning, photographic epic. Complete with unique recipes from owner and Head Chef, Paul Rayr, this book t only delivers on recipes for 24/7 dining, it includes stories about Paul's life, the life of The Baths, the history of the venue, and stories about the passionate producers who provide the restaurant with exceptional ingredients. Behind the scene secrets are revealed as Paul opens the doors to his kitchen and staff and introduces you to an exciting underground world that makes up the daily life of this iconic venue.
- Author(s)Paul Raynor
- PublisherSmudge Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPrahan, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSmudge Publishing
- Width225 mm
- Height295 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.