All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the sweet taste of victory to shattering betrayal, The Battle for Eretz Yisrael documents the years from 1992 to 2011 as Israel attempts to gain its identity. Rendering the full impact of the Israeli struggle, this analysis contains a collection of articles, political cartoons, maps, mementos, flyers, and poetry written and compiled by author Bernard J. Shapiro, the founder and chairman of the Freeman Center for Strategic Studies in Houston, Texas. The articles span nineteen years and include a wide range of topics related to the Israeli struggle. The Battle for Eretz Yisrael discusses Israeli, Jewish, and world history; Arab wars of extermination against Israel; military and strategic issues; Israeli political issues; US and Israeli relations; Islam; and Arab propaganda and media bias. A strong advocate for Israel for more than fifty years, Shapiro provides an insider's look at this historic and contemporary issue that affects people all over the world.
- Author(s)Bernard J Shapiro
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1184 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.