All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis work represents the first detailed analysis of the negotiations between the Sudan government and the Sudanese Peoples Liberation Movement that were held in Abuja, attempting to put an end to the bloody Sudanese civil war that began in 1983. The study is based on the official minutes of the negotiations as well as other documents submitted by the parties. It examines the views of the parties on topics such as national identity, the relationship between religion and the state, security during the interim period, and self-determination. This work is an indispensable source that reveals the details of candid debates on crucial issues facing Sudan today.
- Author BiographySteven Wondu is Managing Director of the New Sudan Foundation. Ann Lesch is Professor of Political Science at Villanova University.
- Author(s)Ann Lesch,Steven Wondu
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/11/1999
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.