All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Battle for the American Mind brings together religion, politics, ecomics, science, and literature to present a compelling history of the American people. In this brief and entertaining book, ted historian Carl J. Richard argues that there have been three worldviews that have dominated American thought-theism, humanism, and skepticism. By clearly explaining what Americans believed, exploring why they did so, and showing how that impacted the nation's development, Richard presents a unique portrait of the United States-past and present.
- Author BiographyCarl J. Richard is professor of history at the University of Louisiana, Lafayette. He is the author of The Founders and the Classics and Twelve Greeks and Romans Who Changed the World. He lives in Broussard, Louisiana.
- Author(s)Carl J. Richard
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/10/2004
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight626 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.