Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionFor thirty years, I have been free from the mental grip of bulimia. This is my memoir, recounting my eleven years with the disease, and discussing ideas to help you become healthy. This book has the feeling of fiction because there is such an engrossing story-line, but every recollection is 100% true! Experience what it feels like to be trapped in the illness of bulimia: the guilty pleasure, the embarrassing situations, the anguish and self-loathing. A gentle and slightly humorous touch has been employed to balance the seriousness of the disorder. Explore reasons bulimia occurs, and solutions for a return to vibrant and enthusiastic living!
- Author BiographyThis is my first book and it has been a wonderful opportunity for me to be open about my past eating disorder. My hope is that it helps others who feel trapped in this illness. I have been free from bulimia for 30 years. My past includes an unusual education involving eight colleges, and many adventures from those days are detailed in my book. Originally from Detroit, I live in Illinois with my husband and a mischievous cocker spaniel. I also have two grown children. When not working as a file clerk, I am an armchair activist for animals' rights and a clean environment. My spare time is filled with bicycling, bird watching, researching, needlework and quilting.
- Author(s)Barbara Noon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.