All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionIf he survives, hell just may freeze over. The savage Hammer Worlds are t only near invincible but almost certain to win their war to crush the Federated Worlds and control humanspace unless the Feds can find and destroy their secret antimatter warhead facility. Only dreadughts, the lone Federated ships able to withstand antimatter missile attacks, can do the job, and only Lieutenant Michael Helfort has the skill to lead them. But skill may t be eugh, because Helfort is more than the newly appointed captain: He s a hero, and this means that his own senior officers want him to fail and that the enemy s kingpin wants him dead. Helfort s early victories merely intensify everyone s determination. No action is too low, price too high, to bring him down with treachery, or betrayal, or an offer he can t refuse, even if it means selling out his own side.
- Author BiographyGraham Sharp Paul, born in Sri Lanka, received an honors degree in archaeology and anthropology from Cambridge University and an MBA from Macquarie University. He joined the Royal Navy in 1972, qualifying as a mine warfare and clearance diving officer before reaching the rank of lieutenant commander with the Navy s mine warfare flotilla. In 1983 he transferred to the Royal Australian Navy, serving in its Trials & Assessments Unit and Clearance Diving School before transferring to civilian life in 1987. Paul worked for two Australian companies in the banking and media sectors before setting up his own business development and corporate finance consultancy in 1991. Over the next twelve years he worked on a worldwide range of projects. In 2003 he gave up corporate life to write full-time. He is also the author of <b>The Battle at the Moons of Hell</b> and<b> The Battle of the Hammer Worlds</b>, the first two novels in his Helfort s War series. Paul has three sons and lives in Sydney with his wife, Vicki.
- Author(s)Graham Sharp Paul
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleHelfort's War
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDel Rey Books
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.