All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fall of France in 1940 has been well chronicled but numerous misconceptions remain. This fascinating and thought-provoking collection of essays on wide-ranging issues covering the politics and fighting on land, sea and in the air will be greatly welcomed by academics and military history enthusiasts. Topics covered include the preparations of the BEF, the failure of allied counter attacks, the air war, the Royal Navys's role in the campaign, the influence of the Battle on British military doctrine and the repercussions from the British, French and German angles.
- Author BiographyProfessor Brian Bond is the distinguished Professor of Military History at the Department of War Studies, King's College, London. He has written many acclaimed works, the latest being The Pursuit of Victory - from Napoleon to Saddam Hussein.
- Author(s)Brian Bond
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBrian Bond
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.