All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Battle of New Orleans occurred on January 8, 1815 and was the final major battle of the War of 1812. American forces, commanded by Major General Andrew Jackson, defeated an invading British Army intent on seizing New Orleans and the vast territory the United States had acquired with the Louisiana Purchase. The battle is widely regarded as the greatest American land victory of the war. This work provides a descriptive history of the Battle of New Orleans, including lists and rosters of those participants from Kentucky, with individual names, ranks and units. Paperback, (1904), repr. 2012, Appendix, Illus., Index, 241 pp.
- Author(s)Zachary F Smith
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.