All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPercy Jackson isn't expecting freshman orientation to be any fun. But when a mysterious mortal acquaintance appears on campus, followed by demon cheerleaders, things quickly move from bad to diabolical. In this latest installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kros draws near. Even the safe haven of Camp Half-Blood grows more vulnerable by the minute as Kros x2019's army prepares to invade its once impenetrable borders. To stop them, Percy and his demigod friends must set out on a quest through the Labyrinth x2014; a sprawling underground world with stunning surprises at every turn. Full of humor and heart-pounding action, this fourth book promises to be their most thrilling adventure yet.
- Author BiographyRick </b>Riordan</b> is the author of the previous books in the <em>New York Times</em><strong></strong>#1<strong></strong>best-selling Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: <em>The Lightning Thief; The Sea of Monsters; The Titan's Curse;</em> and <em>The Battle of the Labyrinth.</em> His previous novels for adults include the hugely popular Tres Navarre series, winner of the top three awards in the mystery genre. He lives in San Antonio, Texas, with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Rick Riordan
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePercy Jackson & the Olympians
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books for Children
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $61.59Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.