Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionDR. JAMES KENNEDY has written for educators and for students for many years. His fiction has entertained readers of all ages and his easy voice and clever narratives are captivating. His short stories are set on his beloved Long Island where he has resided for a lifetime. Dr. Kennedy has expressed regret that the island's cultural sensibilities and solid family values have t found expression in literature anthologies for Long Island students. The short stories and one-act play in The Baywood Tales will fill that void. Enjoy. ...ather great story...fun to read...and very clever! I adore the child's incence...the voice...and the ending...perfect! ...I so enjoyed the story...you write beautifully...it touched all of my emotions...I must read it again...once was t eugh! ...I lived the Beatles story! ...cool to write stories people can relate to...top to bottom...I am a true compatriot reading and enjoying... ...a great bit of writing... I found the story and the writing in this one very enjoyable...is it based on a true story? ...I just finished The Dog Without a Leash. It was so beautifully written...I enjoyed it very much...it reminded me of a similar experience with a kitten I found in the park...thank you for sending it to me...it was heartwarming.
- Author(s)James Kennedy
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.