Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionTessie, the Tooth Fairy, retires to the Outer Banks beaches of NC to follow her dreams to do somethng fairy has ever done. She soon becomes enchanted with her new home in this coastal paradise as well as with an adorable girl named Georgia as she watches her playing on the beach. Tessie holds fast to her dream by using her magical fairy dust to transform herself into the first beach fairy ever. Later, she sprinkles fairy dust on Georgia and her grand mom too so she can manipulate their thoughts and make beach fairy visits a reality for Georgia and all children on beach vacations.
- Author BiographyK Stone is a retired educator of thirty successful years who is passionate about being a good grandmom. She constantly creates fun activities for her grand girls and often makes them into family traditions. Writing a children's book has been a long-time dream for her. She would be honored if you would read her book to someone special and attract a beach fairy of your own.
- Author(s)K Stone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mary Lee Dunn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.