All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionBeans and grains have been part of the human diet for centuries. Many stories exist of ancient cultures using these foods t only for sustenance, but also in ritual. The Beans & Grains Bible is a complete source of information on enjoying this naturally nutritious cuisine in your own home. Expert tips on choosing the best produce, storage ideas, and tasty recipes will help you make sure your family gets their daily requirement of these valuable food groups.
- Author BiographyEmma Borghesi is a writer and editor who, after working as a publisher for many years, established her own small press in the late 1990s. She has collaborated with several authors, illustrators, and publishers on various trade publications, and particularly enjoys working on nutrition, food, and cookery titles. Many of her books for younger readers have been published internationally. Emma holds a BA with an English major from Melbourne University and an MA in Publishing and Editing from Monash University. She is currently completing a Masters in Design, also at Monash. She lives and works in Melbourne.
- Author(s)Emma Borghesi
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width152 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEditors Of Thunder Bay Press
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.