All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hibernating bear awakens to find himself smack dab in the middle of a sprawling industrial complex! To make matters even worse, every one he meets keeps insisting that he's t even a bear - just a silly man who needs a shave and wears a fur coat. 46 illustrations.
- Author(s)Frank Tashlin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDover Children's Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.