All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bear has organized a picnic on the river for his friends. It's the perfect day and everything is going swimmingly until they are disturbed by a loud croaking ise from among the lily pads. It's the frogs! They want to join in, but the friends don't fancy putting up with the ise, so they move on to a quieter part of the lake. Unfortunately they soon find themselves stuck on a sandbank, and only the frogs can help them!
- Author BiographyJohn Yeoman (Author) John Yeoman was for many years Head of English at the French Lycee in London. His collaboration with Quentin Blake began in 1960, and has resulted in a long list of successful children's books of which a number of earlier well-loved titles are now being republished by Andersen Press for new generations of readers.Quentin Blake (Illustrator) Quentin Blake has been drawing ever since he can remember. He taught illustration for over twenty years at the Royal College of Art, of which he is an honorary professor. He has won many prizes, including the Hans Christian Andersen Award for Illustration, the Eleanor Farjeon Award and the Kate Greenaway Medal, and in 1999 he was appointed the first Children's Laureate. In the 2013 New Year's Honours List he was knighted for services to illustration.
- Author(s)John Yeoman
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Quentin Blake
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.04
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.50
- AU $22.58Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.