Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.60
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contains patterns for a range of knitted garments for all ages from babies to adults. The designs are based on Beatrix Potter's watercolour, flower and landscape paintings. Clear instructions, charts, diagrams and international conversion charts are provided for the patterns.
- Author(s)Pat Menchini
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/1995
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGodfrey Cave Associates Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/02/1998
- Content Notecolour illustrations and photographs, diagrams, charts
- Weight682 g
- Width216 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byTony Boase
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- gramsandy1122 Dec, 2016by
Haven't used yet but excellent condition.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.