CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bedside Book of Geometry is a fascinating, interactive guide to the history and uses of geometry. It contains clear and concise explanations of different geometric concepts, as well as profiles of key thinkers and their discoveries. A unique feature of the book is its simple, step-by-step exercises. Some of these have everyday applications, others are theoretical puzzles, but all are designed to challenge the reader and test their newly acquired kwledge. The perfect companion for beginners and experts alike, The Bedside Book of Geometry does t assume prior kwledge of the subject beyond basic numeracy skills. Its aim is to convey the basic elements of geometry to everyone, matter what their level of mathematical ability.
- Author BiographyMike Askew's most recent book is Maths for Mums and Dads (with Rob Eastaway).
- Author(s)Mike Askew
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.