All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides theoretically grounded, real-world advice for students beginning to learn how to conduct qualitative research. Drawing on the Erin Horvat's extensive experience teaching qualitative methods, the text uses students' questions and concerns as an organisational framework. Unlike many textbooks, this one provides students with an inside view into the most common dilemmas and challenges they will face as they start doing research. This easy-to-use book addresses the key phases of any ethgraphic project from beginning a project and defining its aims, to data collection, analysis, writing, and reporting results. While designed specifically for beginners, seasoned qualitative researchers will find useful insights, helpful tips, and new ways of thinking about qualitative research.
- Author Biography<strong>Erin Horvat</strong> is associate professor of urban education in the department of teaching and learning at the College of Education, Temple University, USA.
- Author(s)Erin Horvat
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.