Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe last work of Burne-Jones: a series of woodcut illustrations to the first chapters of Genesis, making a perfect epitome of his art. Reprinted from the original edition of 1902.
- Author BiographySir Edward Coley Burne-Jones (1833-1898) was one of the greatest artists of Victorian England. Working closely with William Morris, he produced tiles, jewellery, tapestries, mosaics and book illustrations, as well as spectacular stained glass and some of the most haunting paintings of the nineteenth century.
- Author(s)Edward Coley Burne-Jones
- PublisherPallas Athene Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPallas Athene Arts
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edward Coley Burne-Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.