All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the results of archaeological techniques, and examining methodological debates, Tim Cornell provides a lucid and authoritative account of the rise of Rome. The Beginnings of Rome offers insight on major issues such as: * Rome's relations with the Etruscans * the conflict between patricians and plebeians * the causes of Roman imperialism * the growth of slave-based ecomy. Answering the need for raising acute questions and providing an analysis of the many different kinds of archaeological evidence with literary sources, this is the most comprehensive study of the subject available, and is essential reading for students of Roman history.
- Author(s)Tim Cornell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/1995
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleThe Routledge History of the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30ill.
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.