All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionBased on her successful work across a range of schools, this book consists of 10 sessions that make up a programme to help students who are at risk of exclusion. Each session has detailed facilitator tes and accompanying worksheets on the CD-Rom. The young people learn how to think, communicate, behave and relate to each other and other people in more useful ways. The book offers: - content that works for schools, Pupil Referral Units and any setting working with young people on behaviour management; - advice on dealing with common pitfalls and difficult scenarios; - guidance on how to work with parents and carers to help them understand how they can reinforce the approach at home; - activities that work with the 10 to 18 age range. Everything in this book has been tried and tested with young people who are at risk within their school settings, and for most of them it has been a turning point in their lives.
- Author BiographyChris Parry-Mitchell is a teacher and freelance consultant based in Lancashire.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byChris Parry-Mitchell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.