All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- Description'The Beheading' is the title piece of this spectacular collection of true stories and commentaries. It is an eye-witness account of a beheading in the desert kingdom of Saudi Arabia where the author witnessed savage and soul-destorying punishments. They are recounted in this book with great clarity and brutal honesty, but with the sensitivity and poignancy born of the insight of a man who has studied the culture and history of this land with meticulous care. But these stories are t for the squeamish. They are required reading for those who are concerned about the inhumane and barbaric practices carried out around the world and have the stomach to read of such chilling things. Included in this collection is a shocking account of an adulterous woman stoned to death. 'Women Are Always To Blame' achieves a particular relevance in light of recent worldwide concerns about this practice. In 'Extracts from my Diary', Bob Crew reveals how his predicitions regarding what would t change in Saudi Arabia in the new Millennium have been remarkably prescient.
- Author BiographyBob Crew is the author of Gurkhas at War, Gurkha Warriors, The History of Maidenhead, and Sea Poems.
- Author(s)Bob Crew
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMetro Books, London
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.