All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeijing presents a clear and gathering threat to Washington--but t for the reasons you think. China's challenge to the West stems from its transformative brand of capitalism and an entirely different conception of the international community. In The Beijing Consensus, a leading expert in international relations presents a coherent integration of the many sides of U.S.-China relations.
- Author BiographyStefan Halper is a Senior Fellow in the Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Cambridge, where he directs the Donner Atlantic Studies Programme. He is also a Senior Research Fellow at Magdalene College, Cambridge, and a Distinguished Fellow at the Nixon Center in Washington, D.C. He divides his time between Great Falls, Virginia, and Cambridge, England.
- Author(s)Stefan Halper
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication23/02/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.