All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Believer is a monthly magazine where length is no object. It features long articles, interviews, and book reviews, as well as poems, comics, and a two-page vertically-oriented Schema spread, more or less unreproduceable on the web. The common thread in all these facets is that the Believer gives people and books the benefit of the doubt (the working title of this magazine was the Optimist).
- Author BiographyThe Believer is edited by Heidi Julavits, Andrew Leland, and Vendela Vida.
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byAndrew Leland,Heidi Julavits,Vendela Vida
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.