Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThough born into one of Seattle's most prestigious families, Margot Benedict has fought to claim all the independence offered to young women in 1923. Where her brother Preston embraced a life of debauchery, Margot has a thriving medical practice. Working at a local orphanage, she's shocked to see a young boy who looks every inch a Benedict. But though she's convinced this is the illegitimate child Preston once mentioned, Margot has way to prove any family connection. At sixteen, Bronwyn Morgan fell in love with dashing Preston Benedict. Seduced and abandoned, she's arrived at Benedict Hall determined to find the son she was forced to give away. Aging matriarch Edith takes the fragile girl under her wing, but Edith's own delicate state and Preston's dangerous animosity collide, jeopardizing t only a child's future, but the Benedict legacy itself.
- Author(s)Cate Campbell
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.