All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe conflict in Darfur had a precursor in Sudan's famines of the 1980s and 1990s. David Keen's The Benefits of Famine presented a new and startling interpretation of the causes of war-induced famine. The book is w in paperback for the first time with a new and updated introduction by the author. The Benefits of Famine gives depth to understanding the Darfur crisis.
- Author BiographyDavid Keen is Reader in Complex Emergencies at the Development Studies Institute, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)David Keen
- PublisherJames Currey
- Date of Publication11/10/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEastern African Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Currey
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight373 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.