All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first trade volume of the author who has been featured in Time Out as one of the top ten playwrights to watch, and who was then called Best Provocative Playwright by the Village Voice. The Bereaved was highly praised in a recent New York premiere, with its portrayal of an American family turned inside out like a sit-com gone wild. Mary, soon to be produced by the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, brings together a white suburban Beltway family, their black maid, and their young gay son who brings home his college boyfriend, setting off shotguns in surprising directions.Thomas Bradshow recieved his MFA from Mac Wellman's playwriting program at Brooklyn College and is an adjunct professor at Brooklyn College and Medgar Evers College. His plays include Songs of Love, All But Forgotten, Revelation, When I Woke, and Strom Thurmond Is Not A Racist.
- Author(s)Thomas Bradshaw
- PublisherPAJ Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPAJ Publications,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.