All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this Berenstain Bears 8x8 book, Blessed are the Peacemakers, the cubs at Bear Country School are like any other schoolchildren ... some get along and some don't all the time. What happens when Too-Tall and his friends don't like what's going on with the annual school play? Can the students get along long eugh to perform Romeo and Grizzliet?
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.
- Author(s)Mike Berenstain
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBerenstain Bears/Living Lights
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Weight81 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.