All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mama Bear's efforts to improve her family's manners are unsuccessful, she devises a Politeness Plan--a chart listing a chore as a penalty for eachact of rudeness. Basic etiquette is presented in a practical way. Berenstainillustrations add humor and understanding. -- School Library Journal.
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain were already successful cartoonists for magazines and adult humor books when they began writing children's books. The first story starring the bear family, <i>The Big Honey Hunt</i>, appeared in 1962. Since then, more than 360 Berenstain Bears books have been published, and more than 300 million copies have been sold. What began as an idea sparked by their young sons' love of reading has become one of the best-selling children's book series ever.
- Author(s)Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/1990
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleFirst Time Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content NoteFull-Colour Illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 2 to 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.