All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Lights Berenstain Bear series helps children learn how God wants them to live every day. The Berenstain cubs act out the first Thanksgiving - complete with costumes, props and a full Thanksgiving feast. But will Sister Bear's pet turkey play the part of dinner? The Berenstain Bears Give Thanks teaches how God provided for the pilgrims and reminds children of God's many blessings.
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents, Stan and Jan, working together to write and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Mike is married to Andrea and they have three children. They live in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks a lot like Bear Country.
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- Content Note4-color illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stan Berenstain
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.