All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.12Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Lights Berenstain Bear series helps children learn how God wants them to live every day. Most of the Berenstain Bears' neighbors are like the Bear family - they keep their homes neat and clean. Except for the Bogg Brothers who live in a run-down shack. In The Berenstain Bears Love Their Neighbors children learn that being a good neighbor takes more than keeping a nice home.
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents, Stan and Jan, working together to write and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Mike is married to Andrea and they have three children. They live in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks a lot like Bear Country.
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stan Berenstain
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.