Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGramps and Gran go on a picnic with Mama and Papa Bear and the cubs. As the family searches high and low for the perfect spot, they end up learning a few things about respect.
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005, and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.
- Author(s)Jan Berenstain,Mike Berenstain
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBerenstain Bears/Living Lights
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4 to 8 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.